Friday, August 7, 2020

Toya Johnson Drops An Amazing Hair Care Tip – Watch Her Video

Toya Johnson decided to share a hair care tip in her social media account. Check out the video that she shared below.

‘Haircare Tip: Ladies, protective styles are a favorite but I know the importance of allowing my hair to “breathe” in-between styles. After removing a protective style I wanted to give my hair a little extra tender, love and care by using the @mielleorganics Rice Water Collection,’ Toya began her message.

She continued and said: ‘My hair felt soft and made it super easy to rock my classic sleek ponytail on days like today where I’m busy taking care of business. Head over to mielleorganics.com to shop more. While you’re on the site don’t forget to have every #HBCU student you know to sign up for the #MiHBCUStudent Giveaway. They are selecting (5) students to win $10k each!#mielleorganics #mielle.’

Someone told her: ‘Using a T-shirt to dry ur hair is also a good tip …it’s less coarse on ur hair.’

Another follower posted this message: ‘Such a pretty lady Ms. Toya. But u showed the bottles to fast. What’s the name of the products.. Ponytails for the pandemic is the new sexy go to.’

One other person said: ‘What’s the name of the hair products that you’re using,’ and one follower posted this: ‘uggghhhhhh. I’m my hair so thick. I would have to use the whole bottle AND it would take an hour to do a slick back lol.’

Someone else said: ‘You’re aging backwards! We need the skin routine too!’ and one other commenter posted this: ‘I don’t see the rice water collection on their website.’

A follower said: ‘I love their products for my daughters. I gotta see if it will work wonders on this 4M mess on my head,’ and a fan posted: ‘I love your HAIR, and Thank You, for the video, have a safe, blessed, mask😷 day, love to your family.’

In other news, Tiny Harris was telling her fans not too long ago that she was working on a new show and the other day, it eventually premiered.

Toya Johnson supported her BFF and shared the following message on her social media account.



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8291209 https://ift.tt/3ij2yWv

No comments:

Post a Comment